Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cosplay

I changed my mind. I decided to post what happened to me this year instead of last year. Long story short, Mr. Tamaki - er- I mean Keiji-kun, loves me back and we're together. Though we don't spend much time together since he's always busy...

My friends and I are going to this Cosplay convention and I was thinking on what to wear. I was thinking I should wear like Tifa Lockhart, since its very easy to make a costume like that, but its way too simple.
Tifa Lockhart Pictures, Images and Photos

Then, I thought how about Talim from Soul Calibur? I think its perfect! Its gonna be hard when it comes with the elbow blades, but I think I'll manage. The Convention will start at Thursday and I can't wait!
Talim Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sayami
    How are you doing?
    I hope you are doing well. I will have to show your post to my daughter who is crazy about Japanese Manga style drawing.(smile)

    x Joy and Julie

    ReplyDelete